Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
- I love to read. I have been an avid reader since I was 3 years-old . My mother was worried about that fact, because she thought I was going to lose sight. Yes, it’s true I wore glasses but they are more a result of genetics that of my passion for reading. By the way, I do not need thick glasses, just the minimum. Among all I love fantastic novels. My favorites are “Lord of the Rings” (he, I think no one has guessed that…😆 ) and “Memory, Sorrow and Thorn”, from where I have chosen my nickname.
- I like public transport, specially trains. It leaves me time for reading or to rest for some time. Hmm, planes… well, er… better not. I like to be with my feet on earth.
- I do not like cigarrettes/cigars…’ smoke. I do not want other people to give up smoking, I just do not want the smoke of their cigars/cigarretes on my nose and eyes. I have a real problem with that, as, I would say, I am like a extractor fan: all the smoke always comes where I am. I also do not like alcohol: makes me sick only to smell it. I prefer non-alcoholic drinks.
- That’s why I love Starbucks. No pollution, a very quite place,sweet music -jazz mostly-… There are two problems though: the cakes have huge quantity of calories and the coffee is not very good. In Spain coffee is very concentrated and served in little cups. But then again: you can buy a cake there for two or three and make the coffe at home. But it has also an advantage when compared with local cafeterias: the latter are normally full of old men watching football on TV and looking at girls. Something I just abhor in inimaginable proportions.
- I like to walk solitary or not very crowded places. I like to observe the animals and plants in the surroundings, when no noise is heard.
- I love Cádiz. For me, it’s the best city in the world. Extremelly good beaches, a beatiful sea, lots of cultural places to visit in the city and its surroundings, good food and very affable people. I would like to live definitely one day there.
- Josh Groban. I could be hearing his songs for hours, even repeating them. He has a truly good voice and the songs are very romantic. I know, this is a girls’ foolishness. But I don’t mind.
- I love black tea, specially darjeeling. But my favorite is the cinnamon flavoured one.
- Lastly but not least, I love my family. 😆 I’m also a proud (Spanish, of course😀 ) Catholic. And I don’t mind what other people say about that.
Whoever wants to do it, just leave a message here.
[You know, I hate memes, so I am not going to condemn anyone to do them ]