– If the enemy is in range, so are you.- Incoming fire has the right of way.
– Don’t look conspicuous, it draws fire.
– There is always a way.
– The easy way is always mined.
– Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
– Professionals are predictable, it’s the amateurs that are dangerous.
– The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: a. When you’re ready for them. b. When you’re not ready for them. 😆
– Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
– If you can’t remember, the claymore is pointed at you.
– The enemy diversion you have been ignoring will be the main attack.
– A “sucking chest wound” is natures way of telling you to slow down.
– If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
– Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
– Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
– Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won’t be able to get out.
– Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
– If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in a combat zone.
– When you have secured an area, don’t forget to tell the enemy.
– Never forget that your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.