One of my most loyal Spanish readers, Snipfer, has awarded me with the Thinking Blogger Award.😆
So now I have to nominate myself five bloggers who make me think. Difficult thing really, specially with so many bright bloggers around.
1. My friend since I began blogging, Pastorius from Cuanas. He has a thoughtful and very beautiful blog and … even knowing he is not going to do this, I really believe that I have to mention him. The videos he posts are also very amusing (even if sometimes I don’t like their music😆 )
2. Fausta, from Fausta’s blog. She is one of the leading bloggers of the blogosphere. Her blog is really witty. And her vision about South America is unique.
3. Angel: Hehe, one of the best women bloggers around. Incisive, bright… She ever makes you think about the subject she writes, wherever it’s pasta (those photos were a crime!!), tennis or political matters.
4. Kamangir, from Kamangir. It was for me an honor that he accepted being in the Liberty Alliance, given his accuracy and his brightness reporting about the abuses of Human Rights in Iran. He is one of the best bloggers around. And if you really want to know how the Iranian people fight everyday with not a lot of international support, you must read his blog.
5. Jeremayakovka: What can I say about him? Just go over, read him for some days and… you’ll discover him as one of the best bloggers around.
Lastly for the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,