I normally don’t do roundups, but these links are soooo good -and have, besides that fact, so little in common- that I ought to do a roundup:
- In this clip, Michael Moore is yelling at someone… In fact Michael Moore is yelling at Wolf Blitzer, and asking for an apology from the MSM because everything he says comes true… but they are not giving him too much credit… My friend Mike has posted CNN’s response to Moore. Heh.
- From Blame Bush! Haditha Butchers Swiftboat Jack Murtha. This is a blog that laughs at the Republicans’ stereotype by the leftists…
- Porn star to become [Episcopalian] priest: “He [Boyer] was tired of performing in sex movies, but even now doesn’t condemn it. “Not one time did Jesus refer to pornography, or homosexuality,” he observed on the Internet show, which he began as a co-host in May. “Jesus could have commented. He didn’t.” Well, I am sure there were homosexuals when Jesus lived (Greek general Epaminondas lived before and yet he was homosexual…), but I am totally sure there was no porn-movies back then.. This Jesus was no profet… 😀 This people are so idiot that… ehhh… well, they make me laugh, at least…
- “Beware of suspicious medicine men” about the recent bombs in UK and Glasgow, a stupid journalist called Gary Keillor writes: “It may seem craven to say so, but a person really had to wonder at the inability of trained medical personnel to hook wire A to battery B to alarm clock C and detonate a car loaded with gasoline and nails in London. An then having to resort to the rather amateurish alternative of crashing a Jeep Cherokee into the Glasgow airport terminal – the suicide bomb alumni association must be shaking their heads“.
- Nobel Price Winner Saramago wants Portugal to be a province of Iberia, in a union with Spain. This man is the perfect example of an idiot with a Nobel Prize. Totally antisemitic and against Aznar -who he considers a mixture between the Antichrist and the Demon-/anything on the right, globalisation, free-market…., he is totally in love with Zapatero -normal consequence-. Look here, we have a problem with Basque nationalists, with Catalan Nationalists, with Galician Nationalists and it looks like we are going to have it also with Andalucian regionalists. So, just please, we don’t know how to live Spanish people together, imagine with Portuguese, toutes ensembles, in a new country called Iberia. I just laugh at the perspective. There is another question though: if a right-winger ever wins again in Spain, would he maintain his project or would then reclaim the independence?
- Bin Laden’s son (27) marries a British grandmother (51). “I just married the man I fell in love with — to me he is just Omar,” she told The Times. “I hope people will take a step back and think what it is like when they fell in love.”
Lastly, I want to use this post to thank Kate for her praise here. It’s been a very hard week-end (among other things, my grandmother is not well) and that has helped me really.